Thursday, April 16, 2020

Day 34: April 15th, 2020

Day 34
Listened to calming music again. This really helps when I wake up anxious. Also watched some youtube videos. 

After a few sunny days we are back to cloudy. I hope it rains.

I stretched on the balcony.

Bought some stamps, because they looked cool and the postal service needs the money.

I read the news because there were some things I felt I needed to pay attention to. Seems like mask wearing out in public will be the new normal for a couple years, possibly. 

The news, it stressed me out. People are protesting staying inside in some states but they protest in their cars. The president only cares about money, and only money. Average people pick up the pieces and try their best. Some companies are helping to provide PPE.

I watched a movie about Agatha Christie. Agatha Christie, golf course designer. 🙂

Cleaned the kitchen counters, did dishes...emptied and filled dish washer.

Walked outside to retrieve something that fell off my balcony. Picked it up with a baggy on my hand, just in case. I'm becoming germaphobe.

My boyfriend called his sister and talked to her for a while.

Some person is blasting the Star Spangled Banner from the grocery parking lot near my apartment. It was on loop for about 10 minutes. It gets loud, then quiet. I think they are driving. It changed to Proud To Be An American for a finale.

Chili for dinner again. Yum!

Played games on the computer. My boyfriend realized you can walk around a generated populated "world" in GTA 5. And, you can take photos and wander around to the ocean and places similar to the Santa Monica Pier.

I watched youtube and ate a snack that I invented. It was an apple dip? I made it using ground flax, peanut butter, molasses, cinnamon, raisins and a little salt. I mixed it up and dipped apples in it. Yum!

It's the joy in the little things that will get us through this pandemic.