Friday, April 3, 2020

Day 21: April 2nd, 2020

Day 21
Cat woke me up. This has been her go to move the last few weeks. She doesn't do this when my boyfriend physically goes to work, just when he has been working from home.

My boyfriend took half of the day off to go shopping. He found most everything at Roth's. Had to go to Lifesource and Walgreens too. We were limited to 4 rolls of toilet paper per family. Thankful for my parents giving us a few rolls too, yesterday.

I was able to buy 4 rolls of tp for a friend who is in need because the store forgot to put up signage. That was very nice of the workers and I thank the store very much. My friend has a sick husband and needs a bit of aid.

I only physically went into one store, but I had my bandana on like a cowboy.

Got home, showered, washed my hands probably twenty times already today.

More packages arrived. Today's package was deoderant. Fun.

My cat is pretty ill today. Very barfy. We are not exactly sure what the culprit is this time, but it could be many things. I had to go and make the cat's day worse by using the sewing machine to try to make a mask.

The mask looks and works well. It is a three-layer  "fu mask".  I used scraps and decided to try three layers because I did not like the quality of my fabric. I used cotton for one layer and cotton fleece for the other two layers. 

Watched tv the rest of the night. Lots of latenight to catch up on.