Saturday, April 4, 2020

Day 22: April 3rd, 2020

Day 22
Woke up with no cat bothering me. I brushed her for a half hour last night. That seemed to help her feel better. She had a knot in her tail that needed brushed out.

Went for a neighborhood walk. I tried out my mask. I wish more people were wearing masks. I have only seen one person at my complex wearing one. A dust mask is better than no mask.

Saw multiple people at the bus stop. I wonder if they know there is no bus or if it was for a special transport.

I wish people would be more careful when driving. Pedestrians are needing to be extra cautious and go out of their way to avoid each other. It would be nice if cars would not try to run us over while doing so. 

My mask worked well. The tissue under the nose trick only worked ok.

Very happy to go for a walk. I have been very tense and it has been hard to eat and sleep as a result. I never realized how often I do go on hikes and walks until I was forced to adapt to pandemic life.

Sewed another mask tonight. 

I trimmed my hair. I usually cut my own hair, so this is no different from usual. 

Afterwards, I played Terraria.

We ate veggie burgers for dinner, with whole wheat buns this time! 

I played games on my phone until I slept.