Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Day 19: March 31st, 2020

Day 19

Accidentally deleted this day in my notepad. Wow. Where is ctrl+z when you need it? Well, here is what I recalled happened.

I ate breakfast, the storm light outside was really pretty outside. I took a photo to put online. 

Listened to an at home John Legend concert.

I talked to my mom on a new app. It was really nice to see her and my dad, and to talk to her. I paced on my balcony with my gaming headset on, video chatting with my mom for a while.

Then I rearranged the airpurifier because the apartment is getting stuffy. Bad airflow plus not leaving the apartment plus rain is not a good combo. I hate allergies.

I watched more of The Office.

Talked about camping and Idaho in general and looked at randomness online. (See Day 20 when it goes live.)