Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Day 25: April 6th, 2020

Day 25
I woke very early this morning and did not feel so great. I played games on my phone until I fell back asleep.

Finally, I woke up later and did chores and such. I checked social media.

Learned that Oregon is a big donator of ventilators to New York. ❤️
After finding my binoculars in my gardening bin, I started doing nature observations for a volunteer program. This is something I wanted to do, but things were always getting in the way.

I played some videos games for an hour or so, this time I played Monster High. 

Next, I started working on more cloth masks. I am trying a new pattern, one I can donate if there is still a need.


I was fighting with the sewing machine most of the night. I got one mask finished and another cut out. The new masks are thinner, but they fit better.

I watched the rest of Kim's Convenience and Man Like Mobeen along with latenight shows.