Thursday, April 2, 2020

Day 20: April 1st, 2020

Day 20
Slept better. 

Woke up, ate breakfast.

I walked in the rain with my new yellow pancho.
Lots of traffic for quarantine traffic.

I just found out there were a bunch of earthquakes in Idaho, specifically the town and lake I used to visit every summer as a kid. My grandparents and many family members were from Idaho. I am imagining that lake just splashing around all day long. I hope everyone is safe.

Took recycling out with my bandana around my face because the rain stopped and had to spend time by the dumpster.

Mom was very nice and brought us much needed cleaning supplies. Now I can try to use the laundry room if I need to with out as much worry.

I got materials out to make a few three layer masks. I will work on them tonight and tomorrow I hope.

Ended up cleaning the bathroom, parts of the kitchen and windows. 

Also, watched Kim's Convenience on Netflix until I fell asleep. I worked on a drawing too.