Monday, April 13, 2020

Day 31: April 12th, 2020

Day 31
I need to find a way to calm down. I woke up very anxious today. I felt sick from anxiety.

My boyfriend went to the store this morning. There were a few things still that we needed, so I went to another store. I waited in line to get in, shopped masked as per the new normal, and got my three items. I kept dropping stuff on the floor. I hate anxiety.

I did the ritual cleaning when I got home. Since I was having a difficult time today, I decided to go on a walk around the neighborhood.

I took photos of some of the flowers at businesses and a yard. There were chalk Easter bunnies and Easter eggs drawn on several blocks. It was pretty adorable. The other walkers were much easier to walk around today. I think we are all getting a bit more aware of our situation. 

Did see a man in a worn plaid dress shirt and khakis digging through a dumpster behind the frozen yogurt place by my apartment. Never have seen that happen before.


I listened to some music and watched sketch comedy. I feel a bit better now.

Made some chocolate mug cakes. They were cute, but I'm not sure they settled well. Do not recommend.

Had a lot of fun laughing about random things tonight. Needed that.