Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Day 7: March 19th, 2020

Day 7
I read some of the comic book Locke and Key on amazon. Then I did chores and ate breakfast. I am going slow today because I am tired.

Social media was very busy. Saw Andrew Lloyd Webber playing a piece from phantom in his own home over Twitter. It was All I Ask Of You, from Phantom.

Many more musicians on Twitter today, especially after several at the metropolitan opera were laid off.

Turned on espn, and the talking heads mostly spoke about which players were infected. 

Outside music is blaring, small group of people enjoying the sun next door and a dog barks. I worked on catching up on blog posts.

After reading more news, I see states working out the details of how to manage the epidemic and quarentine. Meanwhile, I see some in the federal government being exposed for using the situation to their personal benefit.

A large small business in the area is having trouble. They are a famous bookstore in Portland named Powell's. Time to order books from them and not from Amazon. 

Tonight, my boyfriend and I are watching the Mandalorian while we eat tofu and bean tacos.

The ugh is this really happening news is there are several spring breakers still spending spring break as norm and Covid-19 is being framed as the "chinese" virus by Trump.

Possible formal friday. Cute idea.